Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Along the Path

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Warm, Cozy and "Happening"

I am pleased to report it is 19 degrees (above zero!!) outside and 68 degrees (above zero!!) in my house!!

Doing the happy dance...........because my feet are no longer frozen and I can!

Much work has been done on the boiler. There is more that needs to be done but it is workable and even more importantly, safely workable.

We are waiting for additional parts to come in and more "expert" advice as to how to take some pressure off of some of the parts so it won't happen again in the future. This will all be done next week.

It was sure a good thing I got my sense of care back when I did. I had an appointment with a new bride and groom this morning. (Cutest darn couple. They are "thinking" about our different packages and having parents look everything over. I really don't know if our services will fit in their budget, I hope so, they would be great to work with.) I actually had to get "dressed" up and it was so fun!! No polka dot long underwear with a pink bow accessorized by a zebra print sweater for me today. No siree. I was in colors that matched, fabrics that complimented, and footwear that looked the same on each foot. I was happening!

(The last time I thought I was "happening"...........I was looking so darn cute. Everyone I met was smiling...........almost even chuckling.........at how darn cute I was looking. My new snazy outfit, new shoes and to die for little purse. I even had on the perfect shade of lip gloss. As I looked in the mirror to "touch up" my perfect shade of lip gloss I noticed the granola bar I'd had at the beginning of my "happening" day, stuck to the side of my face and in my teeth.)

Don't ever get too "happening". Humility will come and smack you right up along side the head!

No comments:

Post a Comment