Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Along the Path

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Saturday Simple Pleasures


Sorry this isn't being posted until Sunday. I was too busy enjoying all my simple pleasures yesterday! :)

Simple. Little things that brought a smile to face and pleasure to my day today:

Perfect way to start the day.....baking one of my (and Justin's) favorites; my chocolate mayonnaise Bundt cake with homemade chocolate butter cream frosting with chocolate shavings.
(I am also a proud member of the Bundt Cake Club!)

Which brings me to another pleasure of the day: My Aunt Audrey and Step-Mother Bonnie sending me all the below links for Crock-Pot recipes (remember my Crock-Pot Club Membership)

CLICK ON ANY ONE OF THEM!

Crock Pot - Beef






Crock Pot - Pork






Cupcake tasting for an upcoming wedding (08/01/09): Chocolate with Chocolate Ganache frosting, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, red velvet with cream cheese or butter cream frosting; any combination of those and variety of fillings.

Groom-to-be who knows what he wants out of a cupcake.

The heavenly aroma and tantalizing sights of fresh oven baked breads and savory pastries of my favorite bakery.

Complimentary goodies from the owner of the bakery who is a vendor of mine. Fresh baked Parmesan Onion and Cobb with rye and flax breads and delectable chocolate cream cheese brownies.

The exit ramp to go to New Richmond after I forgot to get gas in Stillwater and my car's gas tank was sooooooo on empty and screaming at me by this point!

Gifts from Hawaii. For those of you that drink coffee. Stop on by.....I got some great stuff now!

Thanks Bill!

Getting Gregory a new hat to put his two pins in from his two pins!

Is there anything better than a small town house of God?

God is SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment