Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Along the Path

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Not Quite Right

If you have checked in to the blog today at all, you have seen many changes.

There have been polka-dots, checks, stripes, black backgrounds, brown backgrounds, pastel backgrounds, red font, black font, green font, photos of kids, snow, trees on a hill, trees by the river, wiener dogs.

Changes, changes, changes.

It has had the feeling like I am at a wedding today. Fussing and flouncing with head tables, guest book tables, chair covers, linens, draping, placecards, flower arrangements. I have been taking a stem of freesia out and readjusting with a rose. Tilting the orchid to left....to the right...to the left again.

I am enough to drive myself crazy!

Dave always tells me I will make changes right up until that first guest walks in the door (and I argue with him; no, no, no). Even then, as I walk to the entrance to greet them, I find myself bending over to straighten that one wick of a candle (you know the one) that is a little crooked so the flame doesn't burn too much to left or the right. Good grief.

As I was sitting here today fussing and flouncing with my fonts, photos, backgrounds........, I just had to laugh, and even tho' Dave wasn't here.........I could hear him......and Kris and Kathy, and Kim and Bobbie and .........

The guests are arriving now, I have to go straighten that one undotted "i" and move along.

But I will back!!

.............and these people have the nerve to call ME a perfectionist!

(Thank you each and every one for putting up with me. I love you for it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment