Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Along the Path

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dogs........Boys?

This is interesting, and perhaps should be posted under Wiener Wednesday, but I have already posted that for today.

I have been wanting to make a little "area" for Theodore and Winston in my office. Something that feels comfy cozy to them. I thought it would be fun to look up information for:

"Decorating dog's room". So I googled it. I typed in....

"Decorating Dog's Room", in the search bar.

Up came information for:

"Decorating Ideas for Boys Room".

I had to laugh. They obviously know my boys!!

I did eventually, through the world of blogs, come up with some very fun dog room ideas:

Is that not the cutest thing ever?

It actually looks like the Puppy Inn that Theodore and Winston stay at when we have to go out of town. It used to be a hotel that has been renovated to a puppy inn. They share a room with two doggie beds as shown above. They have their own television and VCR/DVD combo, get to watch movies, have climate control for what temperature they are most comfortable in, get doggie ice cream sundaes and twice a day they get "Yappy Hour" (which, I must add, Theodore has been kicked out of Yappy Hour twice because he was getting a little rowdy with everyone and carrying on so. They had to put him in time out.) Leave it to Theodore to take Yappy Hour a bit too far.

That photo came from this blog which has some really fun and creative ideas for painting and accessorizing the room of your dog.


I also came across this site with all kinds of different shapes and sizes of dog beds. Remember these are DOG beds:

This is such a Bud bed!




This one would actually be perfect for having out in my sun room. It even has a drawer to hold their toys or extra bedding!

Here's to happy napping to all you 4 legged family members!

No comments:

Post a Comment