Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Along the Path

Friday, December 5, 2008

A Piece of Sunshine

I am here in Wisconsin, where it is wintertime......this week the weather has been cold and windy, the skies gray and yesterday we had snow falling throughout the day. Last night it was 7 degrees with a windchill of about -15. Besides all of this........I have the flu.

I receive a phone call from Bobbie in Florida. "It is beautiful......the sun is shining, I've been to the beach, blah..blah...blah.....oh, wait,....AND we have been out picking fresh grapefruit!"

"I don't want to hear about your sunshine, your beach AND unless you plan on putting some of that grapefruit in a box and sending it to me..........I don't want to talk about that either."

Guess what arrived in yesterday's mail from Florida:


It truly is the best grapefuit I have ever had, for so many different reasons.

I love the people I have in my life. Sassy and loving at the same time!

Thank you for my piece of sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment