Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Along the Path

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Projects



I wasn't sure if I would get to it........but I did and it's done!!

My project for Christmas 2008 (like I only had one :) ).

I made "Gift Pails". Something to put my adorable gingerbread men in and I also filled with candles, gift soaps, other goodies and even a fuzzy Christmas blanket went in one. I gave them out to teachers, neighbors and family members. I loved how they turned out and they were "buckets" of fun, a little messy, but who doesn't like to get their hands gooey and messy sometimes!

I took a paint can and different papers, tissue, napkins, (really lots of different backgrounds, some I even painted), ribbons, buttons, decoupage and EMBELLISHMENTS (my new favorite word and some of you just love it when I use it!)

I may even make them for other occasions. I think I may make one (or 5 or 6) to hold my ribbons, another for my EMBELLISHMENTS, and others for other craft do-dads. How fun to have them sitting there on my craft shelf waiting for my return when I get more great ideas!
















No comments:

Post a Comment