Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Along the Path

Monday, December 22, 2008

Birth of a Gingerbread Man


Kathy, Kris and I spent a wonderful day making gingerbread men and rum cakes! Kathy and Kris especially enjoyed making the rum cakes!!

They were the cutest little men. I have been giving them out to everyone....pizza delivery drivers, Schwan's man, Federal Express, UPS, mail carriers, neighbors, teachers, friends, relatives, the nice man who shoveled me out after I got stuck while delivering a bucket of them to someone else :).......I have even sent one on a journey to South Dakota to see my Aunt Audrey!

It is amazing the smiles a sharply dressed gingerbread man can bring!
Oh little Gingerbread Man
Oh the joy you bring
Is it the smile on your face or the red hots on your belly
Is it that you smell so very fresh and yummy
Could it be because your dressed in your Christmas finest
Or can it be......that people can see.....
Disguised as a gingerbread man is thought, love and kindness?

~Miss Marnie


Slideshow


No comments:

Post a Comment