Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Along the Path

Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!

In looking at my "Countdown to Christmas" calendar here on my blog. It says 361 days until Christmas. That means........you can either take this as a little tardy in wishing you Merry Christmas for this year...............or nice and early for wishing you Merry Christmas for next!!! (Is your glass half full or half empty?)

I hope everyone was blessed and had an amazing day in celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.

I was very blessed this Christmas to be surrounded by loved ones. I had all my children here, my mom and brother arrived safely thru horrible snow storms from Montana and Wyoming, and Dave's family joined us for Christmas dinner. It was a day full of joy and laughter.

My heart was warmed and touched in so many ways, but none more deeply than by the true gift of reflection of the importance of being a mother and having the love of our children and other children in our lives.

I have sat for hours reading..........with laughter and tears of joy and sorrow, letters from mothers throughout the world. Their life journeys and challenges, triumphs, heartbreak and happiness have filled my heart and mind with so much and I am forever changed.

I wish to thank everyone that sent a letter to be included in the compilation. Your story and how it touched my heart was my greatest gift.

Many of you have received your gift from me and many of you have yet to receive it. I will post later in greater detail regarding this wonderful experience so as not to spoil the surprise for those of you yet to receive it.

May all the blessings of Christmas be yours throughout the year!

God bless you all with health, happiness, strength, and love.

~M


Slideshow


1 comment:

  1. I wish I had your creativity - I have some but not like you! I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!

    --Sheila

    ReplyDelete