Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Along the Path

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner

I was pretty proud of the Thanksgiving dinner I prepared for the boys. It consisted of some old favorites and some new tantalizing tastes. They asked me why it was so "fancy". Well, too bad they aren't going to be with me for Thanksgiving day this year. I just received an invitation to dinner from a business associate (and friend) and I had to laugh.

Dinner

Hors D’ Oeuvre

Artichoke Parmesan Puffs

Bruschetta

Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus

Entrée

Filet Mignon with Bordelaise

on a Portabella Mushroom with borsan mashed potatoes.

and a sweet potatoes straw garnish served with a side of grilled Asparagus.

Chicken Picata with Borsan mashed potatoes

served with a side of grilled Asparagus



It must be the business I am in.

However, no where on there did I see what is being served for dessert. (I could almost bet it's not my old Thanksgiving day favorite........pumpkin pie!)

Dessert will be my deciding factor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment